Paul English, PHD, MPH
Branch Science Advisor. Current interests include health effects of climate change, traffic exposure assessment, biomonitoring, spatial patterns of disease and environmental contaminants, and environmental health surveillance.
E-Mail:Send a message
Reports / Articles
- An Introductory Guide to Disease Mapping. (Book Review)
- California's New Environmental Health Tracking Programs
- Changes in the spatial pattern of low birth weight in a southern California County: The role of individual and neighborhood level factors
- Childhood asthma at the U.S./Mexico border: Trends in hospitalizations and air quality for two California counties.
- Examining associations between childhood asthma and traffic flow using a geographic information system.
- Health effects of 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin and related compounds
- Hierarchical modeling of spatio-temporally misaligned data: Relating traffic density to pediatric asthma hospitalizations.
- Maternal Residence Near Agricultural Pesticide Applications and Autism Spectrum Disorders Among Children in the California Central Valley
- Parental and birth characteristics in relation to testicular cancer risk among males born between 1960 and 1995 in California (United States).
- Pesticide Use in California: US/Mexico Border Region, Final Report
- Pregnancy outcomes in Mexican and U.S.-born Hispanics
- Progress in Pediatric Asthma Surveillance I: The Application of Health Care Use Data in Alameda County, California
- Progress in Pediatric Asthma Surveillance II: Geospatial Patterns of Asthma in Alameda County, California
- Public Health Impacts of Climate Change in California: Community Vulnerability Assessments and Adaptation Strategies
- Soil sampling at schools in Imperial County, California
- The California Environmental Health Tracking Program: New Online GIS Tools for Investigating Diseases and the Environment
- Agricultural Burning: Air Monitoring and Exposure Reduction in Imperial County
- Childhood Asthma in the U.S.-Mexico Border Region: Trends in Hospitalizations and Air Quality
- Geographic Information System (GIS) for the Border Region
- Historic Maps for Traffic Studies
- Urinary Pesticide Metabolites Study
Topics of Interest
- Border Region , Environmental Health Indicators , Environmental Health Tracking , Heat-Related Illness , Pesticides , Testicular Cancer , Traffic Exhaust Pollutants